Here you will find options to check up to the moment availability of Gecko Villa, find seasonal details and a selection of ways to get in touch with us directly.
By booking directly with us through this site, you are assured of our best possible rate.
Prices include free airport pickup, local assistance, laundry, soft drinks, and all meals at the property.
Pleas note our minimum stay is 2 nights.
For stays of 1 to 4 nights:
- 1 - 2 guests: THB 6,800/night for the entire property (including all meals)
- 3 - 4 guests: THB 7,500 / night for the entire property (including all meals)
- 5 - 6 guests: THB 7,900 /night for the entire property (including all meals)
September Special: For any stay within September 2018
- 1 - 2 guests: THB 5,800/night for the entire property (including all meals)
- 3 - 4 guests: THB 6,500 / night for the entire property (including all meals)
- 5 - 6 guests: THB 6,900 /night for the entire property (including all meals)
Should Gecko Villa already be booked for your selected dates, please do visit our sister property Green Gecko.
To reserve, please
Alternatively, please complete our online villa contact form.
We will be happy to meet you at the airport and to drop you off upon your departure. Whilst a car is not essential, should you plan to rent one during your stay for greater independence, this is easily arranged. Inexpensive, fully insured rentals may be arranged via internationally recognized companies such as Avis or Budget who service Udon Thani.
There is no "best" time to visit the region: each season brings out different elements of the countryside and each has its own festivals and events. The quilted, verdant rice paddies are best experienced in the green season; the Red Lotus Sea in the cool season, and the water-throwing vitality of Songkran (the Thai New Year celebrations) offersan opportunity to cool off in the hot season.
- The Hot Season (February - May) - The plains are dry and golden with rice ready for harvesting.
- The Green Season (June - November) - Frogs glug and gloat. Dazzling fireflies illuminate the night with their neon doodlings. The plains are emerald green with rice shoots.
- The Cool Season (November - January) - The days are sunny and hot, and the nights refreshingly cool. The Red Lotus Sea is at its most impressive.
Should you wish to try something different and book Gecko Villa - or should you have any questions not answered in our FAQ - please do not hesitate to contact us directly. You may do so via our online contact form, or using our contact details below:
+66 81 9180500
Enjoy a unique Thailand holiday villa rental experience.